PICTURES, LINKS, etc.
Click on any photo for a larger image
Find information on hotels, restaurants, what to do and events. Plan your next vacation or getaway to Sebring Fl...
Alice is involved in several organizations for Community Outreach. There are photos and/or descriptions onthe following pages.
- Lake Placid Mural Society located in the Chamber of Commerce Visitor's Center/Mural Art Gallery, 18 N. Oak Avenue, Lake Placid, Florida. [more]
- Lake Placid Garden Club strives to be a responsible citizen for our fragile environment.
- Relay for Life of Fort Myers sponsored by the American Cancer to promote research and treatment. This page includes photos.
- Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve, a Lee County Parks and Recreation project dedicated to wildlife habitat and educational opportunities.
- Friends of Lakes Regional Library, which supports library outreach in the community.
- Gulf Coast Writers Association, which supports and educates writers in the Southwest Florida community.
- Maine Writers & Publishers Alliance, supporting Maine's writers, publishers, and literary professionals.
- Archbold Biological Station in Venus, Florida, whose mission is to build and share the scientific knowledge needed to protect the life, lands, and waters of the heart of Florida and beyond.
Friends and Family
Photos of Alice's friends and family will be added at a later date.
Photos from Alice's Hiking Books.
Lake Placid Murals
- Miss Potter's Place
- The Beaches of Sanibel and Fort Myers
- Sanibel/Fort Myers VCB
- The New England Gardener's Year.
- Join our Facebook Group »
- Alice's Adventure Blog »
- Get There From Here books »
- Local author (Alice) receives national recognition »
- Alice's interview with Joanne Tailele »
Contact Alice at: firstname.lastname@example.org
RSW Tourism Ambassadors